Monday, October 5, 2009

Aidan, Kailee & Ashlynn

I have been taking way too much time away from photography.. Life can get in the way, but I vow to be better. After all photography is my passion in life, I enjoy it so much. Not to mention, I received a new camera lens for my birthday present from my parents last weekend : ) Perfect gift! I took these pictures of the cutest kids in the world( only my neices and nephew ) to get back into the swing of things again. The day was hectic, taking pictures of three kids who would much rather be doing anything but taking pictures. They ended up being good for me though..I promised them a surprise when we were done...SILLY STRING! To bad the sun had gone down too much for good pictures of them shooting silly string all over eachother (lol). After dropping the kids off, I went through the photos and was surprised on how many good ones there were. So many in fact, I could not just pic a few for the post so here are quite a few of my favorites for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Looking good girl!!!! Keep em' coming!!

Blame it on the Shoes! said...

Your photography is beautiful! I look forward to seeing more. I need you to do something special for my daughters and I.

Post a Comment