Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Baby Alexia

I was super excited about photographing this tiny newborn. Girls are always fun to take pictures of because you get to dress them up with cute bows and hats. When I found out my husband’s cousin Brittney was having a girl, I reminded her all the time that I would be taking baby Alexia’s 1st pictures. I went overboard and bought hats and props to ensure a perfect session with this little cutie. The timing was also in my favor, as little Alexia was only 6 days old. I scoped out the house for a good spot to take photographs and I found that Alexia’s nursery had great lighting and space. She was an absolute gem for me, sleeping the entire time, making it a breeze to take one beautiful picture after another. I had the most fun editing these pictures as almost every picture was perfect. I am excited to watch her grow throughout the years and be there to capture her special milestones. Welcome to the world baby Alexia, what a little gem you are.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment